Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Home Decorating Ideas

Welcome to the newest series on Home Bunch! I decided to start this series after receiving many emails from readers thanking me for sharing sources about items in each post. One reader in particular grabbed my attention when she mentioned that knowing the sources helped her decorate her home on her own since she was on a budget and couldn’t afford the services of an interior designer. This gave me the idea of helping you further find better and, many times, more affordable home decorating ideas for her home.

These collages link directly to the items I am sharing so you don’t have to guess or search for them – just click on the image and it will lead you directly to the item. Easy, right?

I haven’t decided what’s the best day for this series yet but I thought that you would like to browse these ideas during Thanksgiving and start getting your home ready for the approaching Holidays.

Let me know what you guys think!

2017 Christmas Decor Trends

 

Can you believe that Christmas is next month already? I feel that this year just flew by! I personally find that you can always be safe with traditional Christmas decor that we all know very well, but this year you will see a more neutral color scheme due the “Farmhouse” decor fever. You might thank Joanna and Chip Gaines for that… and talking about them…

 

Rugs, Pillows, Throws… Oh My!

Fixer Upper’s Joanna Gaines knows a thing or two about home decor, especially when it comes to farmhouse – and you can now add her personal style right to your home with rugs, pillows, throws and even furniture.

What I like the most about the latest Magnolia Home collection are the textures. These pieces are perfect to add that “home-sweet-home” feel to any room.

 

Home Bunch’s Winter Home Decor Trends

 

This year’s winter trends are all about textures. The colors are not as deep as we would expect, instead I am seeing interiors that are layered with heavier and, many times, natural elements. Colors are kept quiet giving space for heavier and chunkier textures. Here are some examples:

[01] Faux Fur Everything – This is the winter of faux fur! I am especially loving the Mongolian faux fur pillows because they can add a softness to any space, from the living room to the bedroom. If your prefer the real thing, this one is a nice option.

[02] Statement Lighting – Lighting this winter is getting bigger and better! You still can add a touch of brass here and there but higher ceilings are getting dressed up with two-tiered wrought iron or reclaimed wood chandeliers.

[03] Chunky Braided Throws & Rugs – This is probably my favorite trend of this winter! I love braided throws and rugs!  They’re not very cheap but they are worth every penny because they make any space feel extra cozy and warm – quite literally!

[04] Velvet Bedding – Velvet has always been a very luxurious and classy fabric and it’s definitely the fabric of the season. I think the blush hue of the bedding above is one of the prettiest I have seen.

[05] Wood and Stone Furniture – I think this trend is here to stay. You can easily find coffee tables and dining tables with wood base and natural stone top.

[06] Dark Green – I must admit that I never really liked dark green as much as I do now. This hue really grew on me and I think it can work beautifully within a neutral space. The green lighting (also available in white, navy, yellow and light gray) would look great in a mudroom or powder room with cement tile!

[07] Woven Textures – Woven textures are no longer a summer trend. Add a woven basket in your family room and fill them with fluffy pillows and warm throws (think Buffalo Check) to give it a “winter” look.

[08] Turkish Kilim Pillows – Like the rugs, Kilim pillows are unique and immediately deliver character to any space. I find that they also add a sense of history and beauty with their commonly rich colors.

 

Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sales

Senena & Lily – Get started on your holiday shopping with 20% off everything at Serena and Lily. Sale runs from 11/20 to 11/28.

Pottery Barn: Up to 40% on many items.

West Elm: Free Shipping & Buy More Save More. Use code: SAVEMORE

Horchow Black Friday Sale! Runs from 11/22 to 11/26.  Save up to 40% off select items. Enjoy free shipping on orders over $50. Use code: HOLIDAY

Wayfair: Up to 80% Blowout!

Nordstrom: Big savings on Home Decor.

Villeroy & Boch: Take 30% off sitewide during the Villeroy & Boch Black Friday Event with code BF30 and save on great doorbuster deals including 12PC dinnerware sets, wine glass sets and more!

 

 

Posts of the Week

Beautiful Homes of Instagram Farmhouse with DIY interiors @BlueBarnAndCottage

@BlueBarnAndCottage: Beautiful Homes of Instagram.

 

Cottage Style Guest House Cottage Style Guest House.

 

East Hampton Modern Farmhouse House Tour

Wednesday: East Hampton Modern Farmhouse.

Interior design ideasLatest Interior Design Ideas.

 

Custom Single-story Home photos #CustomSinglestoryHome #CustomSinglestoryHomeephotos See paint colors, decor, lighting on Home Bunch Custom Single-story Home.

 

Hamptons-Inspired Home with Coastal Colors. See decor, lighting, furniture and paint color sources on Home Bunch. Hamptons-Inspired Home with Coastal Colors. Hamptons-Inspired Home with Coastal Colors. #HamptonsInspiredHome #CoastalColors Home BunchHamptons-Inspired Home with Coastal Colors.

 

You can follow my pins here: Pinterest/HomeBunch

See more Inspiring Interior Design Ideas in my Archives.

Popular Paint Color Posts: The Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colors

2016 Paint Color Ideas for your Home

Interior Paint Color and Color Palette Pictures

Interior Paint Color and Color Palette Ideas

Inspiring Interior Paint Color Ideas

Interior Paint Color and Color Palette

New 2015 Paint Color Ideas

Interior Paint Color Ideas

Interior Design Ideas: Paint Color

Interior Ideas: Paint Color

More Paint Color Ideas

 

Hello, my friends,

Pinterest: Many of you have written emails asking me why you aren’t being able to pin lately. Pinterest and I are working to resolve this issue and hopefully we’ll be able to pin very soon. Meanwhile, feel free to pin from my Instagram.

Thank you for your support, my friends and have a Blessed week!

with Love,

Luciane from HomeBunch.com

Interior Design Services within Your Budget

Come Follow me on

Come Follow me on

Get Home Bunch Posts Via Email

Contact Luciane

“For your shopping convenience, this post might contain links to retailers where you can purchase the products (or similar) featured. I make a small commission if you use these links to make your purchase so thank you for your support!”

Via wildecom builders feed http://www.rssmix.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment